Summer property taxes are due in the Township office no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 14th. Any payment placed in our Drop Box (located on the west side of the Township Hall Parking Lot) by 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 15 will be recognized as an “on-time” payment. Late payments will incur 1% interest each month.
- USPS Mail – Mail your payment to Texas Township Treasurer, 7110 W Q Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Please include your payment and the bottom portion of your tax statement. If you would like a receipt, please provide an email address or a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Postmarks are not accepted. In all late-payment disputes, the Texas Township Treasurer’s Office will rely on the receipt stamp applied by Township administrative staff.
- CREDIT CARD – You can pay online with a debit or credit card. A processing fee of 3% is charged by the online vendor (Point & Pay). Select ECheck and the online vendor fee is $3.00.
- ONLINE BANKING – Check with your financial institution to inquire about online bill pay. Please allow 1-2 weeks for receipt of your payment by the Texas Township Treasurer’s Office.
- DROP BOX – A 24-hour secure drop box is located at the west end of the township hall parking lot. Please include your payment and the bottom portion of your tax
statement. If you would like a receipt, please provide an email address or a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- IN-PERSON AT THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE