The Treasurer's Office is responsible for the collection of all property taxes. Property taxes are collected twice a year: once in the winter, and once in the summer.
2021/2022 Tax Calendar
- December 1, 2020 | Winter Property Taxes Mailed
- February 16, 2021 | Winter Property Taxes Due
- July 1, 2021 | Summer Property Tax Bills Mailed
- September 14, 2021 | Summer Property Tax Bills Due
- September 15, 2021 | 1% Interest Charge Added to all Late Summer Tax Bills
- December 1, 2021 | Winter Property Taxes Mailed
- February 14, 2022 | Winter Property Taxes Due
- February 15, 2022 | 3% Penalty Added to Winter & Summer Taxes Due
- February 28, 2022 | LAST DAY to Pay Tax Bills at the Township
- July 1, 2022 | Summer Property Tax Bills Mailed
Property Tax Estimator
Visit the Property Tax Estimator page to estimate your taxes.
Please Note: If your property taxes are escrowed through your mortgage company, your property tax bills will be sent directly to them. If you'd like a duplicate copy of your tax bill, please contact the Treasurer's Office and they'd be happy to furnish you with a duplicate bill free of charge.
Tax payments are due by 5 pm on the specified due date. Late payments will incur 1% interest each month. Please note that the Treasurer's office does not accept postmarks. In all late payment disputes, the Treasurer's Office will rely on the receipt stamp applied by administrative staff.
Payment Option #1: USPS Mail
Mail your payment to Texas Township Treasurer, 7110 W Q Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Please include your payment and the bottom portion of your tax statement. If you would like a receipt, please provide an email address or a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Postmarks are not accepted.
Payment Option #2: Credit Card
You may pay your tax bill online with a debit or credit card. A processing fee of 3% is charged by the online vendor (Point & Pay). Select ECheck and the online vendor fee is only $3.00.
Payment Option #3: Online Banking
Check with your financial institution to inquire about online bill pay. Please allow 1-2 weeks for receipt of your payment by the Texas Township Treasurer’s Office.
Payment Option #4: Drop Box
A 24-hour secure drop box is located at the west end of the township hall parking lot. Please include your payment and the bottom portion of your tax statement. If you would like a receipt, please provide an email address or a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Any payment placed in the drop box (located at the west side of the Township Hall parking lot) by 8 am the next morning will be recognized as an on-time payment.